Get 15+ Years of Experience on Your Side
Being accused of a DWI or any criminal charge in Texas can create fear and doubt. You worry about your freedom, your bank account, your reputation, your job, and your family. Most people are uneducated in how the justice system works, and the reality is that the uncertainty of what will happen to you scares you the most. That is why one of the most important steps after getting accused or arrested of a crime is to hire an experienced criminal defense lawyer to defend yourself.
The Law Office of Will Mitchell gives you hope despite your troubled times. Will is experienced and highly trained beyond law school or normal legal education. He can assess your case, figure out your available legal options, and develop a strong and personalized defense strategy to either get your entire case dismissed or your charges or penalties reduced.
Let us guide you through the process and stand by your side in the face of your accusers. If the government is coming for you, you cannot go against them alone. You could be facing jail time, potential fines ranging in the thousands of dollars, and the loss of your employment. Attorney Will Mitchell can help.
Why You Should Hire a Criminal Defense Lawyer in Austin
As soon as you have been arrested for or charged with a crime in Texas, one of the most important steps you need to take is to hire a criminal defense attorney to represent you inside and outside the courtroom. While you may believe you can handle your own criminal case, having a lawyer defend you can ensure you obtain the best possible outcome in your case.
Here are several benefits of hiring an Austin criminal defense lawyer:
- They have extensive knowledge of the criminal justice system and criminal law
- They have years of experience handling criminal cases similar to yours
- They have developed strong relationships with prosecutors and judges to help their clients get a favorable plea agreement
- They can examine your case, determine your available legal options, and build a strong and personalized defense strategy for you
- They can investigate your case, gather and assess evidence, and hire expert witnesses to find weaknesses in the prosecution’s case against you
- They offer legal and emotional support from start to finish
Do not hesitate to contact us at (512) 858-8611 today and schedule a free consultation to discuss your case with our Austin criminal defense lawyer. Serving Austin, Central Texas, and the Entire Texas Hill Country.
Builds a Relationship with Each Client from the Start
Easily Accessible for Clients to Reach Out
Significant Trial Experience to Both Juries & Judges
A Compassionate & Tireless Fighter
Strives to Get the Best & Most Personalized Outcome
Exclusively Focused on Criminal Defense for Over 15 Years